Mets vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 19
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Thursday, the New York Mets take on the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (25-14) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (20-17)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-164) | STL: (+138)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+136) | STL: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Chris Bassitt (4-2) against the Cardinals and Dakota Hudson (3-2).
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (59.4%)
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
New York is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +138 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
The Cardinals are +1.5 on the spread (-164 to cover), and New York is +136 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
A total of 7 runs has been set for the Mets-Cardinals contest on May 19, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 19, or 61.3%, of the 31 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 8-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of their 40 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 10 of the 19 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (52.6%).
- St. Louis has a 1-2 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- St. Louis has played in 37 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-17-1).