Mets vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 27
By Duel Staff
The New York Mets will take on the St. Louis Cardinals in MLB action on Wednesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (14-5) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (9-7)
- Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-122) | STL: (+104)
- Spread: NYM: +1.5 (+152) | STL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.6%)
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Cardinals, New York is the favorite at -122, and St. Louis is +104 playing at home.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
- The Mets are at the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+152 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -184 to cover.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Mets-Cardinals contest on April 27, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.