Maryland vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Maryland Terrapins (13-3, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (10-6, 3-2 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Maryland vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+145) | WIS: (-170)
Spread: UMD: +3.5 (-110) | WIS: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: 34% | WIS: 66%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UMD: (+2100) | WIS: (+11000)
Maryland vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Maryland, 69-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Wisconsin is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Maryland is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Wisconsin is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Maryland lost to Iowa, 67-49, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 10.
- Wisconsin defeated then-No. 20 Penn State, 58-49, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.