Maryland vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Maryland Terrapins (3-6, 1-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 1 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-0, 5-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Maryland vs Ohio State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UMD: +42.5 (-110) | OSU: -42.5 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UMD: 40% | OSU: 60%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UMD: (N/A) | OSU: (+300)
Maryland vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Maryland, 52-51, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Ohio State has scored at least 49 points in all five of those matchups, averaging 55.4 points per game (PPG).
- Ohio State has outscored Maryland, 277-120, across their five all-time, head-to-head matchups.
- Maryland lost to No. 14 Michigan, 38-7, at home in Week 10.
- Ohio State was on bye in Week 10, but the Buckeyes defeated No. 13 Wisconsin, 38-7, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.