Maryland vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
East Region - Round of 32
No. 10 Maryland Terrapins (17-13) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (25-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Maryland vs Alabama March Madness Game
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021
Time: 8:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Maryland vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+215) | BAMA: (-260)
Spread: MD: +6 (-110) | BAMA: -6 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (44%) | BAMA: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+8000) | BAMA: (+1600)
Maryland vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Alabama, 58-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 26, 2013.
- Maryland is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Maryland's last nine games against SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Alabama's last eight games.
- Maryland defeated UConn, 63-54, in Round 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Alabama defeated Iona, 68-55, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.