Maryland vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (8-7, 2-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 17 Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-4, 4-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Maryland vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+220) | MINN: (-270)
Spread: UMD: +6.5 (-118) | MINN: -6.5 (-102)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: (15%) | MINN: (85%)
Maryland vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 74-73, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Maryland is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Maryland is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Maryland lost to Michigan, 87-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Minnesota defeated Michigan, 75-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.