Marshall vs North Texas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Marshall vs North Texas Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Marshall Thundering Herd (3-3, 1-1 C-USA) vs. North Texas Mean Green (1-4, 0-2 C-USA)
Date: Friday, October 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Apogee Stadium – Denton, TX
Marshall vs North Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARSH: (-420) | UNT: (+310)
Spread: MARSH: -10.5 (-112) | UNT: +10.5 (-108)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARSH: (N/A) | UNT: (N/A)
Marshall vs North Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Marshall: (94.4%) | North Texas: (5.6%)
Marshall vs North Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against North Texas.
- North Texas defeated Marshall, 38-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 8, 2016.
- Marshall is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Marshall's last six games.
- North Texas is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.