Marquette vs Butler Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Marquette vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (9-12, 5-10 Big East) vs. Butler Bulldogs (7-11, 6-9 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Marquette vs Butler Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+115) | BUT: (-135)
Spread: MARQ: +2 (-105) | BUT: -2 (-115)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (36%) | BUT: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: MARQ: (+20000) | BUT: (+18000)
Marquette vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Butler, 70-67, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Marquette is 14-12 all-time in 26 head-to-head games against Butler.
- Butler is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Marquette.
- Marquette is 3-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Marquette's last eight games.
- Butler is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Butler's last 13 games.
- Marquette lost to Seton Hall, 57-51, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Butler lost to Georgetown, 78-63, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.