Vera vs Borg Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Preliminary Bantamweight Bout
Marlon "Chito" Vera (15-5-1, 5 KOs) vs. Ray "The Tazmexican Devil" Borg (13-4-0, 1 KO)
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Vera vs Borg Odds & Betting Info
All Vera-Borg odds and lines are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marlon Vera: (+116)
- Ray Borg: (-136)
Vera vs Borg Betting Trends & Stats
- Vera defeated Andrew Ewell, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Borg defeated Rogerio Bontorin, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Vera lands an average of 3.43 and absorbs an average of 3.82 significant strikes per minute.
- Borg lands an average of 1.36 and absorbs an average of 1.68 significant strikes per minute.
- Vera averages 0.76 takedowns landed and 1.41 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
- Borg averages 4.26 takedowns landed and 1.1 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
Get $20 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.