Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Braves Game Info
Miami Marlins (2-5, 0-0 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (3-3, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Location: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Marlins vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+140) | ATL: (-162)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-152) | ATL: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 33% | ATL: 67%
Starting Pitcher: MIA: Pablo Lopez (1-0, 5.06 ERA) | ATL: Kevin Gausman (N/A, --)
Marlins vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami is 33-46 against the spread (ATS) in division games since 2018.
- The total has gone over five times in Miami's seven games this season, along with one push.
- Atlanta is 3-0 ATS in home games this season.
- The total has gone over in four of Atlanta's six games this season.
Marlins vs Braves Prop Bet
All Marlins-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts Over/Under: Kevin Gausman Under 5.5 (-150) – Kevin Gausman racked up 44 strikeouts in his 10 starts with Atlanta last season, averaging 4.4 Ks per start in 2018. The righty also reached six strikeouts in only three of those 10 outings. Making his first start of the season, there's no knowing how long Gausman will stay in the game, but he will likely need to last into at least the seventh in order to reach six Ks.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.