Mariners vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 22
The MLB's Friday slate includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Kansas City Royals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Royals Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (7-6) vs. Kansas City Royals (5-6)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-142) | KC: (+120)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+146) | KC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mariners vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (60.9%)
Mariners vs Royals Moneyline
- Seattle is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +120 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Royals Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Royals. The Mariners are +146 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -176.
Mariners vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Royals on April 22 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.