Mariners vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 2
By Max Staley
Mariners vs Astros Game Info
Seattle Mariners (47-64, 21-32 Away) vs. Houston Astros (70-40, 38-15 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Mariners vs Astros Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+250) | HOU: (-300)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (+132) | HOU: -1.5 (-156)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 27% | HOU: 73%
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (4-7, 5.21 ERA) | HOU: Wade Miley (9-4, 3.06 ERA)
Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends
- Seattle is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Seattle is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against Houston.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Mariners vs Astros Stats
- Seattle is averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.21 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Yusei Kikuchi is 0-0 with a 5.40 ERA in one career start against Houston.
- Wade Miley is 2-1 with a 3.48 ERA in six career starts against Seattle.
Mariners vs Astros Prop Bet
All Mariners-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Wade Miley - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-122) – Wade Miley has been a productive strikeout pitcher recently, racking up six Ks in back-to-back starts. He's also struck out 106 batters in 126 2/3 innings pitched this season. Miley could find success against a Seattle Mariners lineup that averages 9.75 Ks per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.