The Seattle Mariners will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (7-4) vs. Texas Rangers (1-9)
- Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-142) | TEX: (+120)
- Spread: SEA: +1.5 (+128) | TEX: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (60.3%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
The Mariners vs Rangers moneyline has Seattle as a -142 favorite, while Texas is a +120 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
The Mariners are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Mariners are +128 to cover, and the Rangers are -154.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
The over/under for the Mariners versus Rangers contest on April 21 has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.