Fiorot vs Silva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Manon "The Beast" Fiorot (7-1-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Mayra "Sheetara" Bueno Silva (7-1-1, 1 KO, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Fiorot vs Silva Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Manon Fiorot: (-260)
- Mayra Bueno Silva: (+205)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Fiorot by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fiorot by Points: (N/A)
- Fiorot by Submission: (N/A)
- Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Silva by Points: (N/A)
- Silva by Submission: (N/A)
Fiorot vs Silva Prediction
UFC 266 Fiorot-Silva prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Manon Fiorot (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (63%)
Fiorot vs Silva Betting Trends & Stats
- Manon Fiorot defeated Tabitha Ricci, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Mayra Bueno Silva lost to Montana de la Rosa, by majority decision, in her most recent fight on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Fiorot averages 8.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 4.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Fiorot averages 1.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 80% defense rate.
- Silva averages 4.89 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Fiorot has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Silva has a 73% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.