Man City vs Marseille Game Info
2020-21 UEFA Champions League — Group Stage Matchday 6
Manchester City (4-1-0, 13 points) vs. Marseille (1-0-4, 3 points)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium — Manchester, England
Coverage: BT Sport (UK)
Man City vs Marseille Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MNC: (-340) | MAR: (+450) | DRAW: (+900)
Spread: MNC: -1 (-110) | MAR: +1 (+250)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-148) | Under: (+122)
Team to Score the First Goal: MNC: (-370) | MAR: (+320) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Man City vs Marseille Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester City Wins
Percentages: Manchester City (82%) | FC Porto (4%) | Draw (14%)
Man City vs Marseille Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester City sits in first place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group C table, with a 4-1-0 record and a plus-nine goal differential.
- Marseille sits in fourth place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group C table, with a 1-0-4 record and a minus-eight goal differential.
- Manchester City is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Marseille is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man City defeated Marseille, 3-0, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these clubs on Oct. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.