Loyola Chicago vs Michigan State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 24 College Basketball Game
Loyola Chicago vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Loyola Chicago Ramblers (4-0) vs. Michigan State Spartans (3-1)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Imperial Arena — Nassau, Bahamas
Loyola Chicago vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LCU: (+132) | MSU: (-160)
Spread: LCU: +2.5 (-105) | MSU: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LCU: (+10000) | MSU: (+4000)
Loyola Chicago vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Loyola Chicago Ramblers win (61.1%)
Loyola Chicago vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 4-0 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Loyola Chicago.
- Michigan State defeated Loyola Chicago, 87-52, during the most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2014.
- Loyola Chicago is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the over in four of Loyola Chicago's last five games.
- Michigan State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Michigan State's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.