Louisiana vs Marshall New Orleans Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Louisiana Rajin' Cajuns (12-1) vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (7-5)
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2021
Time: 9:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Louisiana vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (-205) | MARSH: (+164)
Spread: UL: -5 (-110) | MARSH: +5 (-110)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Louisiana vs Marshall Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana wins (71.8%)
Louisiana vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Louisiana and Marshall.
- Louisiana is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Louisiana's last 10 games.
- Marshall is 1-5 straight up in its last six games played in December.
- The total has hit the under in six of Marshall's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.