Louisiana vs Georgia Southern Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
By Larry Rupp
Louisiana vs Georgia Southern Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Louisiana-Lafayette Rajin' Cajuns (2-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) vs. Georgia Southern Eagles (1-2, 0-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium – Statesboro, GA
Louisiana vs Georgia Southern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (-650) | GASO: (+440)
Spread: UL: -13.5 (-115) | GASO: +13.5 (-105)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UL: (N/A) | GASO: (N/A)
Louisiana vs Georgia Southern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana: (82.4%) | Georgia Southern: (17.6%)
Louisiana vs Georgia Southern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 3-1 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Louisiana defeated Georgia Southern, 20-18, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Louisiana is 6-1 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Louisiana's last 18 games.
- Georgia Southern is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia Southern's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.