Sparks vs Dream WNBA Game Info
Los Angeles Sparks (10-8, 5-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (5-14, 4-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Sparks vs Dream Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-130) | ATL: (+110)
Spread: LA: -1.5 (-110) | ATL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sparks vs Dream Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Los Angeles' last nine games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 3-6 straight up in its last nine home games.
- Los Angeles won the only game with Atlanta this season, a 76-71 victory on July 14.
Sparks vs Dream Prop Bet
All Sparks vs Dream betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points (Atlanta Dream): Under 72.5 (-110) – Atlanta has struggled to score all season, averaging 69.9 points per game (second worst in the WNBA). Things have been especially difficult offensively lately, as the Dream are averaging 68.2 points per game in its last five contests. To make matters even worse, Atlanta's best player, Tiffany Hayes, is questionable for this one with a leg injury.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.