Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 3
Liverpool FC (2-0-0, 6 points) vs. Arsenal FC (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield– Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LFC: (-195) | ARS: (+480) | DRAW: (+350)
Spread: LFC: -1 (+140) | ARS: +1 (+155)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-225) | Under: (+186)
Team to Score the First Goal: LFC: (-240) | ARS: (+185) I NO GOALS: (+2100)
Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in first place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 2-0-0 record and a plus-4 goal differential.
- Arsenal sits in second place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 2-0-0 record and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Arsenal.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Arsenal is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Prop Bet
All Liverpool-Arsenal betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: Four or More (+100) – Anfield has been a house of horrors for Arsenal over the past two seasons, and considering just how dominant Liverpool is when hosting, things are looking pretty bleak for the Gunners. The Reds have outscored Arsenal 12-2 in their last three home matches and in each one of those matches, both teams combined for at least four goals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.