Lions vs Packers Betting Trends for NFL Week 2 Monday Night Football
The Detroit Lions will take on the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football to close out Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season. FanDuel Sportsbook has all the NFL odds you need for the game.
Lions vs Packers Monday Night Football Betting Trends
The Duel is here to help you with your bets for this game. Here are some betting trends to be mindful of for the Week 2 Monday Night Football matchup.
Lions vs Packers ATS Trends
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 6 games.
- Detroit is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against Green Bay.
- Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against NFC opponents.
- Green Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against NFC opponents.
- Green Bay is 6-2-1 in its last nine games played in Week 2.
Lions vs Packers Moneyline Trends
- Detroit is 0-5 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last five games against Green Bay.
- Detroit is 4-10 SU in its last 14 road games.
- Green Bay is 7-2 SU in its last nine games.
- Green Bay is 14-2 SU in its last 16 home games.
- Green Bay is 17-3 SU in its last 20 home games against Detroit.
Lions vs Packers Over/Under Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Detroit's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six games against NFC North opponents.
- The total has hit the over in four of Green Bay's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Green Bay's last five games against Detroit.
Lions vs Packers MNF Prop Betting Trends
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for over 2.5 touchdowns in six of his last eight games.
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for under 283 passing yards in five of his last seven games.
- D'Andre Swift has rushed for over 42 yards in five of his last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.