Lions vs Eagles Game Info
Detroit Lions (1-0-1, 1-0-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Lions vs Eagles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+245) | PHI: (-290)
Spread: DET: +7 (-110) | PHI: -7 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 41% | PHI: 59%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (+6000) | PHI: (+1600)
Lions vs Eagles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Detroit's last five games against Philadelphia.
- Detroit is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games against Detroit.
- Philadelphia is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Lions vs Eagles Stats
- Detroit is averaging 20.0 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 17 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (tied for No. 12 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Detroit defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 13-10, in Week 2.
- Philadelphia lost to the Atlanta Falcons, 24-20, in Week 2.
Lions vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Lions-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 1-13 points (+135) – The Philadelphia Eagles and Detroit Lions have been solid to start the year, but neither team has found a way to pull away from their opponents thus far. Detroit's lone win came by just three points, and both of Philadelphia's games have been decided by five points or fewer. This game has the potential to be close, but Philadelphia's home-field advantage could give the Eagles an edge here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.