Lightning vs Panthers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 30)
Lightning vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Tampa Bay Lightning (21-6-4, 10-3-2 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (19-7-4, 15-3-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Lightning vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+126) | FLA: (-152)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-205) | FLA: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-128) I Under: (+104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TB: (+800) | FLA: (+1000)
Lightning vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (53.2%)
Lightning vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Florida is 16-3 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games against Atlantic opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida's last five games against Tampa Bay.
Lightning vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Aaron Ekblad — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.