Lightning vs Islanders Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Finals Game 6 (TB Leads 3-2)
No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning (43-21-6) vs. No. 6 New York Islanders (35-23-10)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place — Edmonton, OB, Canada
Lightning vs Islanders Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-175) | NYI: (+150)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+170) | NYI: +1.5 (-200)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+130) I Under: (-155)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): TB: (87%) | NYI: (13%)
Series Price: TB: (-550) | NYI: (+450)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: TB: (-130) | NYI: (+1000)
Lightning vs Islanders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning
Over/Under: Over 5.0
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Lightning vs Islanders Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The Islanders defeated Tampa Bay in Game 5, 2-1.
- Tampa Bay is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- Tampa Bay is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games against the Islanders.
- The Islanders are 6-3 straight up in their last nine "home" games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Islanders' last 11 games played on a Thursday.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!