Lightning vs Bruins Game 4 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 4 (TB Leads 2-1)
Tampa Bay Lightning (43-27-6) vs. Boston Bruins (44-26-12)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Lightning vs Bruins Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-110) | BOS: (-110)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+250) | BOS: +1.5 (-310)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): TB: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
Series Price: TB: (-250) | BOS: (+200)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: TB: (+340) | BOS: (+750)
Lightning vs Bruins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Lightning vs Bruins Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated Boston in Game 4, 7-1.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tampa Bay's last 12 games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Boston's last 16 games.
- Boston is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!