Leomana Martinez vs Ronnie Lawrence Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 271 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Martinez vs Lawrence Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Early Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Leomana "Manaboi" Martinez (9-2-0, 8 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Ronnie "The Heat" Lawrence (7-1-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Martinez vs Lawrence Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Leomana Martinez: (+225)
- Ronnie Lawrence: (-290)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Martinez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Martinez by Points: (N/A)
- Martinez by Submission: (N/A)
- Lawrence by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lawrence by Points: (N/A)
- Lawrence by Submission: (N/A)
Martinez vs Lawrence Prediction
UFC 271 Martinez-Lawrence prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ronnie Lawrence (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (79%)
Martinez vs Lawrence Betting Trends & Stats
- Leomana Martinez defeated Guido Cannetti, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Ronnie Lawrence defeated Vince Cachero, by TKO, in his last fight on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Martinez averages 4.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Lawrence averages 3.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Martinez averages 3.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Lawrence averages 1.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Martinez averages 1.73 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Lawrence has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.