Lakers vs Mavericks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 15)
Lakers vs Mavericks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Lakers (15-13, 5-6 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (14-13, 7-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX
Lakers vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-120) | DAL: (+102)
Spread: LAL: -1.5 (-114) | DAL: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 213.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+1000) | DAL: (+3600)
Lakers vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Mavericks win (62.6%)
Lakers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers last five games.
- Dallas is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in all of Dallas' last five games.
Lakers vs Mavericks Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 25.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Anthony Davis — 22.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Jalen Brunson — 17.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Kristaps Porzingis — 8.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Anthony Davis — 9.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- LeBron James — 7.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
- LeBron James — 7.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Russell Westbrook — 7.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Jalen Brunson — 6.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.