Lakers vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 12
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the NBA, the Los Angeles Lakers are up against the Sacramento Kings.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Lakers vs Kings Game Info
- Los Angeles Lakers (21-20) vs. Sacramento Kings (16-27)
- Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Lakers vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAL: (-156) | SAC: (+132)
- Spread: LAL: -3.5 (-110) | SAC: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Lakers vs Kings Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has 18 wins in 41 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Lakers are 9-12.
- Out of 41 Los Angeles games so far this season, 23 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Sacramento is 18-25-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings are 9-15.
- Sacramento has played 43 games this year, and 20 of them have hit the over.
Lakers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lakers win (58.2%)
Lakers vs Kings Point Spread
The Kings are underdogs by 3.5 points at home versus the Lakers. Sacramento is -110 to cover the spread, and Los Angeles is -110.
Lakers vs Kings Over/Under
A combined point total of 231 has been set for Lakers-Kings on January 12, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Lakers vs Kings Moneyline
Sacramento is the underdog, +132 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -156 favorite despite being on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!