Lakers vs Bucks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
Lakers vs Bucks Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (24-4, 14-2 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (24-4, 13-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Lakers vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+148) | MIL: (-174)
Spread: LAL: +4 (-110) | MIL: -4 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 66% | MIL: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+350) | MIL: (+440)
Lakers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games and 6-4 over its last ten.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- The Lakers are 2-3 ATS in their last five games and 4-6 ATS in their last ten.
- The total has hit the under in three of the Lakers' last five games.
Lakers vs Bucks Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 112.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 103.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 121.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.1 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
Lakers vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Lakers-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khris Middleton Under 25.5 Points + Rebounds (-118) — Tonight's blockbuster clash will be all about LeBron James vs. Giannis Antetokounmpo, but there's value to be had across the board. The Lakers' defense has been very solid this year, ranking No. 4 in defensive efficiency and No. 2 in points allowed per game. While betting the under for Bucks players, especially one as important as Khris Middleton, is a difficult ask due to their breakneck pace, the Lakers surrender the fewest points in the NBA for a reason. Also, Middleton has played over 30 minutes in a game just once since coming back from injury on Nov. 27, and if that trend continues tonight, it will make it that much more difficult to obtain these totals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.