Kraken vs Canucks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Seattle Kraken (16-31-4, 7-15-2 Away) vs. Vancouver Canucks (23-22-6, 10-10-3 Home)
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC
Broadcast: NHL Network
Kraken vs Canucks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+146) | VAN: (-176)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-192) | VAN: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-122) I Under: (+100)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SEA: (+30000) | VAN: (+13000)
Kraken vs Canucks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vancouver Canucks win (62.2%)
Kraken vs Canucks Betting Trends
- Seattle is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Vancouver is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Seattle's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Vancouver's last six games.
Kraken vs Canucks Prop Bets
- Brock Boeser — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Bo Horvat — 0.5: Over (+235) | Under (-300)
- Elias Pettersson — 0.5: Over (+240) | Under (-310)
- Quinn Hughes — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- J.T. Miller — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Elias Pettersson — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.