Kraken vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Seattle Kraken (22-42-6, 10-22-3 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (24-35-11, 11-17-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Kraken vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+130) | CHI: (-156)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-205) | CHI: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SEA: (N/A) | CHI: (N/A)
Kraken vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Blackhawks win (53.7%)
Kraken vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Seattle is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Chicago is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Seattle's last six games played on Thursday.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Chicago's last 19 games played in April.
Kraken vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-225)
- Dylan Strome — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-230) | Under (+184)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.