Knicks vs Magic Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Knicks vs Magic Game Info
New York Knicks (15-62, 7-31 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (38-40, 23-16 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center – Orlando, FL
Knicks vs Magic Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+610) | ORL: (-850)
Spread: NY: +12.5 (-110) | ORL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NY: 53% | ORL: 47%
Knicks vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- New York is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Orlando.
- The total has gone under in five of New York's last six road games.
- The total has gone under in 12 of Orlando's last 18 games.
- Orlando is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Orlando is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 home games against New York.
Knicks vs Magic Prop Bet
All Knicks-Magic betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nikola Vucevic Total Rebounds: Over 11.5 (-126) – The Knicks enter Wednesday's contest allowing the fourth-most rebounds (55.6) to opponents per game in the NBA. The Knicks have the league's worst field goal percentage (43.2 percent), which offers plenty of opportunities for opposing big men to clean the glass. Nikola Vucevic also enters this matchup averaging 12.0 rebounds per game, with 9.3 of them coming on the defensive end.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.