Knicks vs Cavaliers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Knicks vs Cavaliers Game Info
New York Knicks (14-36, 7-18 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (13-37, 6-20 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse – Cleveland, OH
Knicks vs Cavaliers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+110) | CLE: (-128)
Spread: NYK: +2 (-110) | CLE: -2 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: 56% | CLE: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NYK: (+25000) | CLE: (+25000)
Knicks vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of New York's last nine games.
- New York is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Cleveland's last five home games.
- Cleveland is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 games.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Stats
- New York is averaging 103.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 111.2 PPG (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is averaging 105.5 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is surrendering 114.5 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
Knicks vs Cavaliers Prop Bet
All Knicks-Cavaliers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Cleveland) Total Points: Under 108.5 (-112) — The Knicks have allowed 112.0 PPG on the road this season (No. 18 in the NBA), but the Cavaliers are one of the few opponents that they'll face that may not come anywhere close to that number. The Cavaliers have struggled to score when playing the Knicks this year, averaging 99.7 PPG in the three games they've played against them so far. Additionally, the last time Cleveland hosted New York, the former managed to score just 87 points on the night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.