Knicks vs Suns Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 4)
Knicks vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (25-37, 12-18 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (50-12, 27-7 Home)
Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Knicks vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+230) | PHO: (-280)
Spread: NYK: +6.5 (-106) | PHO: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+50000) | PHO: (+430)
Knicks vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (85.3%)
Knicks vs Suns Betting Trends
- New York is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New York's last five games.
- Phoenix is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in four of Phoenix's last five games against New York.
Knicks vs Suns Prop Bets
- RJ Barrett — 23.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Julius Randle — 20.5: Over (-116) | Under (-104)
- Evan Fournier — 14.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Julius Randle — 9.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- RJ Barrett — 5.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Evan Fournier — 2.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Julius Randle — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- RJ Barrett — 3.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.