Kansas vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (6-2, 2-1 Big 12) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (9-0, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Kansas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+350) | BAY: (-450)
Spread: KU: +8.5 (-106) | BAY: -8.5 (-114)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (67%) | BAY: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+2200) | BAY: (+600)
Kansas vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Baylor, 64-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Baylor.
- Kansas is 33-6 all-time in 39 head-to-head games against Baylor.
- Kansas is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Baylor is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Kansas lost to Oklahoma State, 75-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Baylor defeated then-No. 15 Texas Tech, 68-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!