Kansas State vs West Virginia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 Big 12 Tournament
Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Kansas State Wildcats and the West Virginia Mountaineers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs West Virginia Point Spread
West Virginia is a 1-point underdog against Kansas State. West Virginia is -110 to cover the spread, and Kansas State is -110.
Kansas State vs West Virginia Over/Under
The over/under for Kansas State-West Virginia on March 9 is 138.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Kansas State vs West Virginia Moneyline
West Virginia is the underdog, -105 on the moneyline, while Kansas State is a -114 favorite.
Kansas State vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas State win (53.5%)
Kansas State vs West Virginia Betting Trends
- Kansas State's record against the spread (ATS) is 16-12-2.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-8-2 as 1-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 30 Kansas State games so far this year, 16 have hit the over.
- West Virginia has covered the spread 13 times in 31 games.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or more, the Mountaineers are 4-11.
- There have been 18 West Virginia games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
Kansas State vs West Virginia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas State: (-114) | West Virginia: (-105)
- Spread: Kansas State: -1 (-110) | West Virginia: +1 (-110)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)