Kansas State vs Texas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
By Larry Rupp
Kansas State vs Texas Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Kansas State Wildcats (7-4, 4-4 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (4-7, 2-6 Big 12)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Kansas State vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KANST: (+108) | TEXAS: (-132)
Spread: KANST: +2.5 (-115) | TEXAS: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Kansas State vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas wins (52.9%)
Kansas State vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 11-10 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Texas defeated Kansas State, 69-31, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Kansas State is 13-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas State's last five games.
- Texas is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last eight games against Kansas State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.