Joe Joyce vs Carlos Takam Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Stream for Boxing Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Joyce vs Takam Fight Info
Fight Night Live — Heavyweight Title Bout — Main Event
Joe "Juggernaut" Joyce (12-0-0, 11 KOs) vs. Carlos Takam (39-5-1, 28 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2021
Fight Time: This bout will headline the card, which is expected to begin at 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wembley Arena — London, UK
Joyce vs Takam Odds & Betting Info
All Joyce-Takam betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joe Joyce: (-1100)
- Carlos Takam: (+590)
- Draw: (+2000)
Method of Victory:
- Joyce by Points/Decision (N/A)
- Joyce by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Takam by Points/Decision (N/A)
- Takam by KO/TKO (N/A)
Joyce vs Takam Prediction
Joyce vs. Takam prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joe Joyce (88%)
Method: KO/TKO (66%)
Joyce vs Takam Betting Trends & Stats
- Joe Joyce defeated Daniel Dubois, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Carlos Takam defeated Jerry Forrest, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on July 9, 2020.
- Joyce has boxed a total of 53 rounds, meaning his professional fights last 4.4 rounds on average.
- Takam has boxed a total of 239 rounds, meaning his professional fights last 5.3 rounds on average.
- Both Joyce & Takam fight out of an orthodox stance.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.