Joanne Calderwood vs Andrea Lee Odds, Trends, Stream and Start Time for UFC 242
Calderwood vs Lee Date and Fight Info
UFC 242 - Flyweight Bout
Joanne "Jojo" Calderwood (13-4-0, 5 KOs) vs Andrea "KGB" Lee (11-2-0, 2 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 7, 2019
Time: The prelims start at 10 a.m. EST, with the main card scheduled to begin around 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: The Arena – Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Calderwood vs Lee Betting Info
All UFC 242 betting odds, lines and props are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joanne Calderwood (+184)
- Andrea Lee (-230)
Calderwood vs Lee Betting Trends and Stats
- Andrea Lee is a perfect 3-0 in the UFC and riding a seven-fight win streak overall.
- Joanne Calderwood is 3-1 as a Flyweight in the UFC.
- Calderwood also holds a 19-2 pro kickboxing record, while Lee was an Amateur National Golden Gloves Champion in boxing.
- Calderwood averages 6.10 significant strikes landed and 4.34 absorbed (+1.76 differential) per minute. Lee averages 5.33 landed and 2.31 absorbed (+3.02 differential).
- Lee has edges in both significant strike accuracy rate (56 percent to 48 percent) and defense rate (74 percent to 52 percent).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.