Jets vs Bills Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
New York Jets (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orhcard Park, NY
Jets vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+245) | BUF: (-300)
Spread: NYJ: +6.5 (-110) | BUF: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: (22%) | BUF: (78%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYJ: (+8500) | BUF: (+2800)
Jets vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bills (-6)
Jets vs Bills Betting Trends
- The total hit the under in five of the Jets' last six games of the 2019 season.
- The Jets finished 6-2 straight up in its last eight games of the 2019 season.
- The Bills finished 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the under in six of the Bills' last seven games of the 2019 season.
Jets vs Bills Stats
- The Jets averaged 17.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Buffalo averaged 19.6 PPG last season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 16.5 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.