Jazz vs Thunder Game Info
Utah Jazz (42-23) vs Oklahoma City Thunder (40-24)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Jazz vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+108) | OKC: (-126)
Spread: UTAH: +2 (-110) | OKC: -2 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: 34% | OKC: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTAH: (+3300) | OKC: (+8500)
Jazz vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Utah is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah's last five games.
- Oklahoma City is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma City's last five games against Utah.
Jazz vs Thunder Stats
- Utah is averaging 111.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.8 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!