Collier vs Arlovski Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Co-Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Jake "The Prototype" Collier (13-6-0, 5 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski (33-20-0, 17 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Collier vs Arlovski Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Collier: (+116)
- Andrei Arlovski: (-142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Collier by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Collier by Points: (N/A)
- Collier by Submission: (N/A)
- Arlovski by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Arlovski by Points: (N/A)
- Arlovski by Submission: (N/A)
Collier vs Arlovski Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Collier-Arlovski prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andrei Arlovski (85%)
Method of Victory: Decision (83%)
Collier vs Arlovski Betting Trends & Stats
- Jake Collier defeated Chase Sherman, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
- Andrei Arlovski defeated Jared Vanderaa, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Collier averages 5.59 strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Arlovski averages 3.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Collier averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Arlovski averages 3.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Collier has a 68% takedown defense rate.
- Arlovski averages 0.42 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.