Iowa State vs Oklahoma Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Iowa State Cyclones (5-3, 3-2 Big 12) vs. No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (7-1, 4-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+430) | OKLA: (-590)
Spread: ISU: +14 (-110) | OKLA: -14 (-110)
Total: 68 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ISU: 22% | OKLA: 78%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ISU: (N/A) | OKLA: (+2000)
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 37-27, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Oklahoma is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Oklahoma is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State at home in Norman.
- Oklahoma is 75-6-2 (W-L-D) in the 83 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State was on bye in Week 10, but the Cyclones lost to Oklahoma State, 34-27, at home in Week 9.
- Oklahoma was on bye in Week 10, but the Sooners lost to Kansas State, 48-41, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.