Iowa State vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Iowa State vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (11-14, 4-8 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (22-3, 11-1 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Iowa State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+975) I KU: (-1650)
Spread: ISU: +16 (-110) I KU: -16 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: 32% I KU: 68%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+18000) I KU: (+900)
Iowa State vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 5.3%
Iowa State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Iowa State, 79-53, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 8, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Kansas is 6-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Kansas.
- Kansas is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
- Iowa State defeated Texas, 81-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 87-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.