Iowa State vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament Game — Quarterfinals
Iowa State Cyclones (20-11, 7-11 Big 12) vs. No. 14 Texas Tech Red Raiders (23-8, 12-6 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Center — Kansas City, MO
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+315) | TTU: (-410)
Spread: ISU: +8.5 (-110) | TTU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+15000) | TTU: (+2500)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas. Tech Red Raiders win (69.7%)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 21-20 in 41 all-time head to-head-matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 72-60, in their last meeting on Jan. 18, 2022.
- Iowa State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Texas Tech is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against Iowa State.
- The total has hit the over in six of Iowa State's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas Tech's last eight games played in March.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.