Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Red Sox Game Info
Cleveland Indians (26-26, 11-12 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (28-25, 13-10 Home)
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Indians vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+156) | BOS: (-180)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-128) | BOS: -1.5 (-138)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 17% | BOS: 83%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Jefry Rodriguez (1-4, 4.08 ERA) | BOS: Rick Porcello (3-4, 4.45 ERA)
Indians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last six games.
- Cleveland is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- Boston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Boston is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
Indians vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Indians-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rick Porcello Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-128) – Porcello hasn't been great thus far, but he's still managed to rack up a ton of Ks. Porcello has fanned at least five hitters in five of his last seven starts, averaging 5.2 Ks during that same span. Additionally, the Cleveland Indians strike out an average of 9.48 times per game on the road this season, which ranks No. 21 in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.