Indiana vs Saint Mary's Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Mar. 17 College Basketball Game
Indiana vs Saint Mary's Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — First Round
No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers (21-13) vs. No. 5 Saint Mary's Gaels (25-7)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Indiana vs Saint Mary's Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (+116) | SMC: (-140)
Spread: IU: +2 (-104) | SMC: -2 (-118)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IU: (+17000) | SMC: (+12000)
Indiana vs Saint Mary's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Saint Mary's wins (57.5%)
Indiana vs Saint Mary's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Saint Mary's, 79-66, in their only previous head-to-head matchup on Dec. 19, 1957.
- Indiana is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- This year marks Saint Mary's 11th NCAA Tournament appearance.
- Saint Mary's last NCAA Tournament appearance was in 2019, where they lost in the First Round.
- Saint Mary's is 18-11-2 against the spread (ATS) in 31 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Saint Mary's 31 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.