Indiana vs Ohio State Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 12 Big Ten College Football Game

Jason Schandl
Indiana vs Ohio Sate predictions and expert picks for Week 12 college football matchup.
Indiana vs Ohio Sate predictions and expert picks for Week 12 college football matchup. / Jamie Sabau/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes will host the No. 9 Indiana Hoosiers in Columbus this Saturday, Nov. 21, at noon. EST. Ohio State is a a huge 20.5-point home favorite, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Ohio Stadium.

Indiana vs Ohio State Predictions

Sports Illustrated (SI)
Here's a look at the six expert staff members from Sports Illustrated that made their picks for the Wisconsin-Michigan Week 12 game:
- Bryan Driskell: Ohio State
- Vince Dedario: Ohio State
- Ryan Palmeri: Ohio State
- Nathan Atkins: Ohio State
- JP Scott: Ohio State
- Brian Smith: Ohio State

ESPN (FPI)
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Ohio State a commanding advantage here with a 90.0% chance of defeating Indiana (10.0%).

CBS Sports
Here's a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the Ohio State-Indiana Week 12 game:
- Dennis Dodd: Ohio State
- Chip Patterson: Ohio State
- Tom Fornelli: Ohio State
- Barrett Sallee: Ohio State
- Ben Kercheval: Ohio State
- Jerry Palm: Ohio State
- David Cobb: Ohio State

Ohio State vs Indiana Picks

- Ohio State (14)
- Indiana (0)

Despite both teams being ranked in the top-10, none of the highlighted experts think this is a particularly competitive matchup. Ohio State is the unanimous pick to win.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit