Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Illinois Fighting Illini and Penn State Nittany Lions.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Illinois vs Penn State Point Spread
The Nittany Lions are 23.5-point home favorites against the Fighting Illini. Penn State is -110 to cover the spread, while Illinois is -110 to cover as the 23.5-point underdog.
Illinois vs Penn State Over/Under
The over/under for the Illinois vs Penn State Week 8 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Illinois vs Penn State Moneyline
The Fighting Illini vs Nittany Lions moneyline has Penn State as a -3500 favorite, while Illinois is the +1200 underdog on the road.
Illinois vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Penn State is 20-5 in 25 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Penn State defeated Illinois, 56-21, in their last meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in six of Illinois' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Penn State's last six games.
- Illinois is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Penn State.
- Penn State is 8-2 ATS In its last 10 games.
Illinois vs Penn State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+1200) | PSU: (-3500)
Spread: ILL: +23.5 (-110) | PSU: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.