Hornets vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Charlotte Hornets (16-15, 8-11 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (23-5, 13-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 19, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hornets vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+245) | PHO: (-300)
Spread: CHA: +7.5 (-110) | PHO: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 229.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+13000) | PHO: (+900)
Hornets vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (80.7%)
Hornets vs Suns Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Charlotte's last 11 games.
- Phoenix is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Phoenix's last 13 games against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Suns Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball — 19.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Miles Bridges — 17.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Gordon Hayward — 16.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- LaMelo Ball — 6.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Miles Bridges — 6.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Mason Plumlee — 5.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- LaMelo Ball — 6.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Miles Bridges — 3.5: Over (+130) | Under (-158)
- Gordon Hayward — 3.5: Over (+136) | Under (-168)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.